Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I make a booking enquiry?
- How do I make a booking with Stag and Hen Weekends?
- Do you charge for credit cards?
- What happens after the deposit is paid?
- When are Final Numbers and the Balance Due?
- Can my group make payments individually?
- What if I don’t know exact numbers when I need to book?
- What happens to the deposit if some of my group drops out after booking?
- Will the package price increase if some of my group drop out?
- Can I make changes if I need to?
- Can We Wear Fancy Dress?
It’s very simple. Either use the Stag Party enquiry form or Hen Party enquiry form on our website or telephone us on 085 7828014. You will receive a no obligation quotation giving you the full details of your package and what’s included, along with a booking form. You can amend a quote if you and your group should want to add or change something prior to booking.
2. How do I make a booking with Stag and Hen Weekends?
To book, we require a deposit to cover 1 person (package including accommodation) / or €50.00 deposit (booking an activity only). Payments can be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express), by cheque made payable to “Stag and Hen Weekends” or by bank transfer.
4. What happens after the deposit is paid?
Your package is reconfirmed and guaranteed! Now it’s time for you to relax and we’ll start coordinating the administration and preparing all the behind-the-scenes planning for a fantastic event.
6. Can my group make payments individually?
YES – Once you pay the deposit you will be sent a booking reference number. Your group would then quote this reference on all payments – Most groups pay by Visa Debit card over the phone or by Bank Transfer.
7. What if I don’t know exact numbers when I need to book?
We always advise booking for the maximum number of people you think will be attending. This way we can make sure all your places are secured. We offer an excellent policy of no deposits being lost if some of your group pull out prior to the final balance date. See our terms and conditions for full details.
8. What happens to the deposit if some of my group drops out after booking?
Any members of your party who drop out after you have booked will not lose their deposit. Their deposits will simply be deducted from the final balance. (Subject to some members still attending. See our terms and conditions for full details)
9. Will the package price increase if some of my group drop out?
No. Our prices are fixed regardless of group size. Once you have been quoted a price and have booked, the cost per person will not increase if your group size decreases. Some activities and offers do require minimum numbers, you will be notified if this is the case.
10. Can I make changes if I need to?
Yes indeed, we’re here to serve. We will work with you to ensure your party is just as you want it, if you find you have to make changes there are usually no problem as long as we have enough notice.